Saturday, July 2, 2016

Tulip City Author Event

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending the book festival in Ann Arbor.  As I'd hoped, it was a great time, talking to many readers who braved the heat wave and were interested in learning more about my novels. It was such a blast that I wanted to do it again.  As luck would have it, there's another opportunity next Saturday (July 9).

Holland, MI is a great place to visit.  On Saturdays there is a huge farmer's market at the end of the downtown section. I've been there a few times and it's teeming with people, even chefs from some of the local restaurants showing you how to prepare dishes using items from the market. The downtown strip has a number of quaint shops definitely worth checking out.  Just around the corner is the Hope College campus.  I wouldn't be surprised if there was still an abundance of colorful tulips around the city. And only a few miles away is Lake Michigan.  It doesn't get much better than that.

So if you're in the area, stop by Holland and check out the Author's Event.

Here's an older post you might enjoy.

http://motownmysteries.blogspot.com/2016/03/making-sense-of-it-all.html





No comments: