Monday, June 7, 2021

A Special Feature

Every once in a while, another author will reach out to share news about their latest effort and perhaps a new release.  Most of these contacts relate to fiction, which is my favorite.  Occasionally, I’ll get a request for someone with a non-fiction book.

So today it’s my pleasure to introduce Adi Mazor Kario.




Where are you from? 
– I'm from Israel. Some people call it the startup nation and I'd even say innovation nation.

What’s your ‘someday’ or dream vacation spot and why?

– I make my best to make my dreams come true these days, not "someday". I always love to travel with my 4 kids and my husband. Although in the past year the whole world stopped, I hope we will be back traveling together.

What’s your favorite thing to do for relaxation?

– I practice "The Work" of Byron Katie and it makes my life much better.

Any favorite hobbies?

– Reading, deep conversations with my friends and Zumba.

How long have you been writing?

– about 2-3 years.

Are you able to write full time or do you also have a job/career?

– I see it as another aim in my career, but surely not the main one. This is a way for me to share my expertise.

Is there a particular genre that you write?  Or more than one?  What led you there?

- I wrote one business book, to share what I've learned in my 20 years as leader in the Israeli tech scene.

What is your favorite aspect or writing?

I love the research part and the part you learn on the way.

What have you learned the most from being in the writing business?

I learned that even when I write a business book, I still want to bring my human and vulnerable parts to the writing. This is very important to me.

Tell us about your latest work.




Innovating through Chaos- The proven formula for launching unbeastable products during uncertain times.

Blurb:

The world is in a constant state of flux, making it imperative for companies to keep changing and innovating to meet the market needs. This is even more pertinent now, as we are witnessing the biggest crisis in recent history. This crisis might lead to more companies struggling, and collapsing.

 

If market-, client-, and user-needs change while companies don’t, they risk losing. On the flip side, businesses that stay relevant and lead the pack are those that are constantly and mindfully innovating with correct and proven methods.

 

This book was written in order to help companies transform every crisis into a business opportunity. Success is about doing the right things in a prudent and sustainable manner using a proven method.

 

This indispensable and step-by-step guide details the process of what it takes for companies to chart a way forward and stay ahead of the competition. It also details how these companies can create the right products for changing needs, in order to win the loyalty and trust of customers, users, and stakeholders.


How did you decide on your story plot? 

The book was born in the corona crisis.

How can we harness the wind of change for growth? How can we thrive in times of worldwide change? And more specifically, how can leaders turn a crisis into a business opportunity? These questions have kept me awake at night since the COVID-19 pandemic started. I believe the answers to these questions are the key to overcome the unknowns and uncertainties any crisis brings and come out of it more robust than when it began.


Include links to where the story can be found, along with any social media links for you. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KSJ5V19/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

https://www.linkedin.com/in/adimazorkario/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiS_bezw9UcySAZffZTmocQ

https://invincibleinnovation.com/

 

 

 


1 comment:

Madonaldo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.